Bluescape Resources is committed to maintaining good will and being a good civic neighbor. We understand that our reputation as a responsible corporate citizen is important to our continued success, and to be a good corporate citizen, we must support the communities in which we operate. We provide this support in a variety of ways by the contribution of money, time, and property. The company and its employees have recently participated in charitable fundraising programs for United Way, American Heart Walk, Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, and the March of Dimes.
- Directors, officers, and employees are encouraged and given the opportunity to serve in volunteer capacities in the communities where Bluescape conducts business.
- Bluescape employees serve in leadership roles in various charitable, business, and religious organizations. We sponsor numerous volunteer activities.
- The company encourages employees to give financial support to the colleges or universities of their choice.
- Our employees are encouraged to give generously to charitable organizations, and Bluescape supports their efforts through various company-wide fundraising drives and efforts such as donating school supplies and school uniforms.
- Bluescape’s Charitable Contributions Committee mets ensure that budgeted company funds are effectively contributed to worthy causes having the most critical need.